RE: RE: Blue Dots

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 15:46:41 EST

Around "these parts" we don't have people shooting deers from their
automobiles, just each other. Only thing I have to worry about running over
are those damn 'possums and little rice rockets:)
As for why the blue dots, I guess it would be for looks. Give it a custom
touch, which is what I want my Dak to be, UNIQUE. Its just personal
preference.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com