Re: Blue Dots

From: David Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 17:52:57 EST

For what it's worth..... Last I knew, blue-dots are illegal in California. I had them on my Bike (90 FLHS) and got ticketed by a local on a slow night..... (I moved from Cali last summer) Lots of folks have them...... but lots of folks smoke pot too..:-P

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT
http://members.xoom.com/bastaards