Re: Re: NY Meets

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 22:00:21 EST

pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu writes:

<< I live in Syracuse NY and wanted to see if there were any NY meets
 anywhere in NY??>?

 Peter J Cutler

Peter I live in Arkport and Jon Lives near Fredonia. We meet Wed evenings at
NYIRP (New York International Raceway Park) which is in Leicester, NY About
20 miles south of Rochester. There is a Older gentleman from the Syracuse area
that come down occasionally. He has a Indy Ram and Trailers a 94 Dakota that
he races which has a Vortec SC on it amoung other things. Once the season
starts we will probably be going most Wednesdays. They have a test and tune
from 5 pm til around 8 pm then have a bracket race. Wed nites they also have a
truck class. We've always had a good time. There is a real good bunch of folks
there and lots of fun. Hope you can make it sometime. We always park near the
light pole behind the bleachers by the tower.

Bill