Re: Dynomax or Flowmaster

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 22:00:15 EST

In a message dated 3/4/99 12:24:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dester243@aol.com
writes:

<< I have a Dynomax RaceMagnum muffler on my dakota V6 and it really rumbles
when
 you punch it, it has a great resonance at around 1600 RPM... i love it, i
 have never tried a flomaster tho.. i think they might be louder..
 -Dester
 PS. but doesn't flo improve when you do your WHOLE system? a small lil itty
 bitty muffler isn't gonna do much, but lose your some low end and the only
 advantage is sound in my opinion...
 -Dester >>

I also have the Race Magnum on my V8, sounds super and it did pick up a little
low end over no muffler at all. I wouldn't swap it for a whole truck load of
them other brands. :-)

Bill