RE: skid plates on order

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 06:53:41 EST

.
(You know, it's been said that replying to your own post is the surest sign
of Internet addiction.)

Anyway, I forgot to mention in my skid plate post that it was the '98 4x4
Dakota that I was ordering for, not the '95. Just in case there was any
confusion. I figure we'll use the '98 for the trail rides for the time
being, since it already has tow hooks and bigger tires on it. Skid plates
sure are cheaper than axles, transfer cases and fuel tanks (not to mention
having the truck towed from the wilderness to the shop).

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd