Re: Atlanta/ North Georgia DML group.

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 17:39:31 EST

We should make it a monthly gathering , maybe even varying the site if
no-one can agree on one set place to go .

I would check the schedules of the other Mopar clubs such as North GA
Mopars , and any other big cruise ins/car chows to make sure that we are
not trying to meet at the same time they are .

It would be great if we could get together at someplace like a Sonic , or a
Hooters , or a Pizza place , somewhere with alot of parking .

For instance , there is a Mazzio's Pizza here in Newnan and they have a car
show on the 2nd Saturday of every month that takes up the whole field next
to the place .

I think that as far as where it should be , you should see where everyone
that is interested lives , and then go from there . Stone Mountain Park
would make a great place to meet for instance .

Another option would be to have the members host the meet at their homes ,
each member alternating as host from meeting to meeting .

I would be more than glad to see if I can place a newspaper ad here in my
local paper to guage support for a Dakota club .

Think we should also allow Durangos and Rams in the club , similar to the
DML ?

Wouldn't bother me . The more the merrier .

PEACE

At 02:33 PM 3/4/1999 MST, you wrote:
>Looks like there may be a few folks interested in getting a local DML group
>going. The next question I have is when should we get together?
>
>I have a few I deas of what I hope the group can do , once we get started.

>Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html