Re: DML Digest V4 #405

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 08:38:02 EST

>>Anybody heard of the Line-X spray in bedliner?? Good? bad??

>>Mark
Mark,

I have a Line-X liner in my Dak and I think that it is great. They are
much better than the drop-in liners. Also, after a bunch of research, I
personally thought that the Line-X was the best spray in liner out there.
 You can check out some pictures of the Line-X liner in my truck at

http://members.tripod.com/garretl

Hope this helps,
Garret
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]