Re: Ball Joints and Idler Arm gone!

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 10:37:39 EST

My '92 did the same thing, within 1 year of it being new, I had to replace
the lower ball joints twice! I'm coming up on 100K (woohoo!!) and they need
to be replaced for normal wear n' tear this time. I highly recommend getting
aftermarket heavy duty ball joints and not stock ones though.
"psychonaut"