RE: Help ON Cruise Control

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 11:13:59 EST

You cannot get cruise control on a 4-cylinder Dak last time I checked .

I had a 94 4-cylinder and it would start to fade on even a slight rolling
grade even when I am already doing 90 or so . I believe that this may be
the reason that they don't offer cruise on these trucks . The 4-cylinder
has enough torque and can haul stuff , but maintaining that up a grade ,
even a light one , is a challenge . If you had cruise , it would probably
be kicking off alot if you are going through any hills or slopes and
therefor isn't even worth it .
Maybe aftermarket can help you .

At 10:34 AM 3/5/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Cruise in FL is a waste of money, IMHO.
>

>Jason
>3/5/99 10:40 AM

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html