Re: Intake choices & Dual Air Filter Buy?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 05 1999 - 17:14:30 EST

<< Oh, jeez . . . now I have another choice. I can't make up my mind,
 FABM, Quick D, Turbo City dual air, ram air box, new hood . . . AHH!!!
 If I had the money for any of 'em, I'd be in a real world of hurt.
 Actually, I really like the looks of that dual air filter deal
 (http://www.turbocity.com/JeepDualAirFilter.htm for those of you who
 haven't seen it). I figure I can rig up some dryer hose for the fresh
 air, as was mentioned recently by a brilliant DML'er . . . actually
 JCWhitney sells "fresh air hose" in the back of their catalog in
 various diameters for anyone interested. Anyway, would a number of
 people be interested in getting together for a group buy on the Dual
 Air in the hopes of getting a discount? I haven't emailed 'em to
 request such a deal--I wanted to gauge the interest. You can reply to
 me at j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com and I'll zing messages to the DML for
 updates if I get enough interest.

Just to let you know, many auto stores sell the 'fresh air hoses' you
mentioned. No need to order it. I know Pep Boys and Trak Auto and Autozone
does for sure. I know at Pep Boys you can get either a heavier black tube in
diameters up to 4" and basically any length you want. They also carry a silver
or aluminum colored hose that would also work; but it doesnt seem to made as
good as the black tubing.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6