Re: Snowstorm! Dak in ditch tonight!.... DOH!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 00:38:48 EST

Hey, don't be pissed that much. it happens to EVERYONE. on my trip down to
Louisianna, i went across this stupid small 10 foot bridge and a huge sheet of
snow/ice just hit me as i was changing lanes. It caught the two tires on the
passenger side, sent me skiddin sideways for about 100 feet and suddenly the
truck regains traction and goes straight into the V-shaped ditch when there's
an on ramp. this was in Memphis Tennessee.. but lucky me, i didn't slam on
the brakes, but floored it instead to slowly, and screechily get me outta
there. it was freaking steep too.... and i only had 2WD. a visual is
               /
            -
    <-----/-----<---------l (Direction of truck)
                          ----------- bridge
                                            End of bridge

hehe
took me a while to do that. wonder how those chain e-mailers have the
patience to do that sorta stuff