Re: Idle and Cruise Control

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 02:25:04 EST

The fluctuating idle affects my auto. BUT, only if I'm coasting in neutral.
I noticed it the other day coasting about 5 - 10 mph in the yard. I can't
remember for sure but I think it will also do this when coasting at higher
speeds as well -- has to be in neutral though. I always thought it had
something to do with the speed seensor or something...

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html