Wish I had my DAK instead of the Hummer

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 08:06:16 EST

Folks:

Funny thing happened this weekend in the snow. I had drill for the Army
national guard. I'm a squad leader in a TOW
platoon. This weekend was a great oppurtunity to show the new guys the
abilities (and non-abilities) of the HMMWV,
or "Humvee".

We'll we got them stuck. Yes HUMMERS were STUCK! Goodyear tires suck!

I wish I had my dak and the bridgestones! I know my dak could have tackled
alot of the terrain. (Just don't have the 16" of ground clearance!)

(OBTW: I had to do a LOT of driving, the cherries freaked out in the snow
and ice, my knees are killing me).

-SGT Travis

Northchurch Communications Inc.
5 Corporate Drive
Andover, MA 01810
(978)691-6335
PGP Fingerprint 418B BB2B BBDA C025 59D1 3677 CB4C 0319 7F80 4453