RE: RE: Re: Fabtech Lift is here!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 13:10:18 EST

I also had ordered the 15x8 Tire/Handling package from Dodge but the stock
wheels have a backspacing of 5". The lift kit requires a maximum of 3.75".
The rims I chose are American Eagle Alloys (#1179) and they have the correct
backspacing. I had Ace OffRoad Truck Accessories in Austin install it for
me since I don't have an air compressor (or torch) to do the work at home.

Fabtech 3" Suspension Lift-Kit: $850.00
American Eagle Alloy's (#1179): $585.00 (ReMounting and Balancing included)
Labor Cost from Ace OffRoad: $300.00

Total Cost: $1735.00 (Weekend Job if you have the rims)

Regards,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."