Re: Rudys I-35 meet Attn.

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 01:16:37 EST

I thought about that also, but considering the time of day it will be
going on, I don't think it will be doing anything but helping our
situation. I believe the music will be going on while we are at Rudys,
it also isn't very close to Rudys. I would still like to reserve a space
just to be sure, but I have no idea how many spaces to reserve. An
estimate would be nice to have when I go ask them for reservations. Who
all is intersested in going? You can email me privatley to keep the
clutter off of the list. Even if you aren't exactly sure, let me know,
better to have too many spaces than not enough. Thanks.

Erich hanharte@swbell.net