RE: QUESTIONS about Tb's----ATTN---BRUCE and FRANK tb's

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 00:23:50 EST

Frank & Bruce as well as some of the other DML members have experience with
them. They come in a couple of configurations and in my honest opinion (
Bruce and I rework them), they work quite well. The cost is $90.00. Send
Bruce a post and he will get back with you on the specifics. We fell behind
on the delivery schedule but we are rapidly making up time and shipments. We
have parts for approx. 250 of these in various states of completion. Intake
manifolds to follow very soon.......

        Frank