Re: Re: Snowstorm! Dak in ditch tonight!.... DOH!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 22:13:35 EST

I checked the truck over in the daylight today, Icould not find any damage.
I did hit a marker post, maybe the tire went over it? My biggest fear was
body or suspension damage, I wasn't happy about the $100 extraction charge!

I did spend the day driving around with my buddy in his Omni, It's amazing
what those things will drive through! They sure beat a 2-wd Dakota in the
snow!

Mark