California design attn Richard

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 12:43:37 EST

In a message dated 3/6/99 10:01:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, rap777@juno.com
writes:

<< The articles called it the Chrysler "Brain Drain." What's the deal?

 Also, I got an e-mail on the MML from a guy who claimed to be an
 "insider" who was talking about the new Dak that ws being in Cali. Bruce
 Bridges backed that up saying y'all do design work out there. Wazup wit
 dat?

  There are a lot of people leaving DC now and going to various companys
including ford and gm! The mass exodus I guess! Ive just put my app in at
those two as well! Things are a changin unfortunately.

   Yup, we do design work in Cali, its called DC Pacifica. Thats where most
of our "way out" stuff comes from! We usually get the models and then
redesign them here! We just recently got one of their versions of a Dak and
are redesigning it using their basic theme.
Eric