RE: RE: Re: Fabtech Lift is here!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 06 1999 - 10:21:28 EST

OK....Minor set back on the completion of the lift...

When I had spoken with three Fabtech "Techies", they all stated that the
stock/oem configuration can be used after the lift is installed. What they
didn't mention is that the stock rims will NOT fit! (The only place it
states that is at the end of the instructions!) Ok...so i'm a little pissed
now...@#$@#!!!!

I've only found four rims that will fit on the truck since it has a weird
15x8/6-lugx4.5" Pattern. I'm trying to find rims at this time and the
pictures will be delayed about two days.

If anyone has any part#'s for the rims (aftermarket...steel preferred),
please send me email directly.

Thanks,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."