New MPG Record!

From: David Fishman (fish@chips.Eng.Sun.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 11:51:07 EST

I hit a new MPG record this morning on the trip to work - 17.1MPG! It's
a 20
mile trip, mostly city, with a top speed of about 45mph, mostly 35mph
and under.
 Nothing special about the trip this morning, and it took me 40 minutes.

As you may recall, I swapped out a 3" Gibson single catback for a 2.5" 3
chamber
Flowmaster single catback. Other mods: K&N dropin, JBA headers,
Magnecor wires,
Champion Truck Plugs.

All this and stronger lowend than with the 3" exhaust. I'm jazzed!!

Good day,
fish

Reply:

Is your Dak an R/T or some other engine/rear axle combo?

Randy Fox
'98 R/T FR CC