Re: Clear lenses on the 97-99 Dakotas

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 18:22:25 EST

There's got to be something creative to do with that thing...I'd like to hide a
sticker inside it, and wire it to a button inside the cab instead of the brake,
and have some kind message for people behind me in it, only visible when I hit
the button. :-) That'd be fun.

Ican2u7176@aol.com (or) Dak99rt@aol.com