1987 step side Dakota -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 17:17:33 EST

I have seen this one... go to
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/6071/
he has a Little Red Express...not the one you're lookin' for, but he has
done some research and may be able to help you.

hope this helps
-mike d.

>>> Jeannie Young <Jeannie.Young@mci.com> 03/08/99 04:27pm >>>
I am looking for information about a 1987 step side Dakota Express. It is
not the L'il Red Express. I know Dodge only made a few step sides, but
I can't find any information. This one has real wood in side door panels
with Dakota Express carved in them. Was this a custom touch?
Has anyone ever heard of this cute little pick up???
Jeannie Young