Re: Re: New MPG Record!

From: David Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 17:08:57 EST

First and foremost, the announcement...... My Dak just passed 1000 miles
today! Makes a new father proud...... :-P

On the mileage thread..... I noticed with the first couple of tanks that the
mileage was REALLY low... 10.7 first tank, 11.4 second tank, then it jumped
to 14.2 and the last two have been at 14.7 and 14.8. Maybe a breakin period?
Hopefully it will get higher but if not <shrug> I knew when buying this
truck that it was a guzzler :-)

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT
http://fly.to/bastaards <---- snazzy new URL :-)---