Trading my 3.9 in on a 5.9

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 21:42:20 EST

Hey,
call me silly, but im thinkin of taking all my aftermarket stuff off of
my 98 dakota and trading the truck in for the exact same color RC / RT.
Im a racing kinda guy and my wife likes it too (that can be dangerious).
There is nothing wrong with the 3.9, but its just not for me. maybe its
just a phase im going through or just a fad, but i dont think there is
much i can do to make my 3.9 faster, and the rc /rt in intense blue is
pretty rare. ill have to find one now.

Ed & Lisa
http://www.MoparEd.com