Re: Re: J.B.A. vs EDELBROCK--headers

From: Bobby Nicks (bwnicks@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 19:54:45 EST

Robert Trottmann wrote:

> I got the Doug Thorley headers/Y pipe, and performance wasn't much, but the
> combination of headers AND an opened up intake is AMAZING....but I think you
> really need to do both.
> Later,
> Robert

I agree with Robert, I put the JBA headers on and wouldn't really tell
any difference, a little while later I added a 14 inch open air cleaner
and WOW!! It's like a different engine. Runs great. I have no idea
what the 14" open air cleaner would do by itself as I had the headers
first.
But a combination of both make for a pretty good increase in power.

Bob