TO:Vladimir Ryall WAS:poor man's ram air

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 22:51:18 EST

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< On Sun, 7 Mar 1999, Vladimir Ryall wrote:

> By the time the air goes through that long tube, it's hot anyway. You have
> not really accomplished anything. I will say it again, if you want ram-
air,
> get a functional hood. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY on this dryer hose
> nonsense. Geeeeeezzzzz........

    IMHO, it depends on how much money you're willing to spend to
 get that nice cold air. I've got a ram-air hood and will never

=====================
I really agree with you Jon. Vladimir Ryall, I'm sorry, but some of us don't
have a freaking unlimited check book. or we have other things we'd like to
have than a freaking 600 dollar ram air hood. I'm not saying it's not money
well spent, but you should be curtious to others by not dogging on them like
that. Hell, if you don't freaking like the way i talk. then don't respond to
my messages. Screw you and your truck to hell. I don't care if it can run
10s. the driver still sucks
-Dester
PS. I wasn't going to respond to this message when i saw it the first time,
but people like you really tick me off.