Re: RE: Toronto '99 meet report done

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 23:57:03 EST

At 07:27 AM 3/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
[...]
>Looks great, Jon, not to mention highly amusing. Thanks for all your
>efforts.

  Thanks. :-) (Just trying to convey some of the fun of the meet through
the page...)

>Yes, it was a great weekend. I was quite surprised. I saved Eddie's
>original message about SpeedoRama for reference, but when I didn't see any
>other activity about it on the list I figured that there wasn't any interest
>in it. You guys did a good job of keeping me in the dark. I did notice on
>the meet report that you neglected to mention that your friend Ed drives a
>Ranger (he's a pretty good guy despite this, he realizes the error of his
>ways, now all we need to do is convince him to get rid of that thing and get
>a Dakota).

  Heh heh heh! Yeah, I thought that might be too cruel. Ahh what the heck,
I'll stick it in there. :-)

>BTW, I haven't been able to find the page for the Reptilicus Fan Club, so
>this will have to do:
>http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviereport/reptilicus.html. Can you believe
>we stayed up until 3 in the morning watching this? I wish they would have
>left the "Swedish chef" dialog, that's the only thing I can think of that
>would have made the movie any sillier.

  Hmmm, I guess we'll just have to wait for the director's cut then have
another DML Science Theater 3000 meet. ;-)

                                               -Jon-