Re: Exhaust rattle

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 21:29:08 EST

So, you have the JBA and skidplate music, eh?! The most popular theory is
that it's the down pipes that are rubbing against something.

I put my plates on after the JBA's... There was no noise without the
plates but there is with 'em so they are part of the equation somehow.

I personally don't think it's anything serious --just annoying-- so I
haven't started ripping things off yet. I'm due for a 12k fluid change in
about a month and I plan on figuring this out then.

Let me know if you nail it down in the meantime.

Tom