[Fwd: About 4wd Headers]

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 17:00:05 EST

Sent this but don't think it made it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: About 4wd Headers
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:20:30 -0500
From: Chad <mcc@negia.net>
To: Dakota List <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>

Here's more info

Chad

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: 3.9 v-6 headers
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:20:04 -0800
From: Jeff Bell <jbell@jbaracing.com>
To: "'Chad'" <mcc@negia.net>

Chad,
when we finally sit down to do our testing we look at all trucks. 2WD,
4WD lifted lowered, short cab, extended cab etc etc. Ideally we like to
end up with only one or two part numbers but we never know until we take
a look at them. Usually the headers themselves don't change all that
much other than O2 sensors and e.g.r. sensors locations. What does
change quite a bit is the y-pipe configuration. Thanks for the Dakota
web address by the way.
Kindest Regards,
Jeff