Re: Help! my dak is a dog! =( -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 19:13:10 EST

ggrrrr... I'll let that one slide =)
seriously, when I went to Cecil to race (Boog, Shane, and Scott Miller
were all witness to my tire spinnin',no acceleratin' antics that day) I ran
like crap, and have the timeslips to prove it =( but someday, before I get
rid of the ol' 6er for a R/T, I WILL spank Trottmann =)

-mike d.

>>> Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> 03/08/99 10:58pm

ha.....ha.....(trying to hold in laughter)......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I
couldn't)
18@70... :-)
Hey, don't worry though, you could take me on the highway 'cause my
OD won't
disingage. :-(
Later