Re: Overhead Console??

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 22:14:37 EST

<< Do you know if there is any way I can buy the overhead console direct from
 Dodge for my Dakota? Or do I have to order it with it?

If you dont want to dish out the money for a dealer part; try looking in the
JC Whitney catalog. They sell overhead consoles, more of a shelf though, for
about $45-50. I have one on my Dakota and I love it. I found it's a great
place to mount a CB, keep a map, gloves, and is even large enough to hold my
H&K USP40 when traveling and still have plenty of room for more stuff. Give it
a try; return it if you dont like it. You can put one on in about 30 minutes
and like I said if you dont like it, you can take it off and there will be no
trace that you had it in there.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6