RE:Peeling bumper paint

From: Chris (Vahunter@ddaccess.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 05:03:56 EST

Your truck(like mine)probably came painted black(the metal part) while the
plasic is the same as your body color. Dont let them bs you it was
painted. Mine had the same problem. I took it in that morning, dealer
said that it was a paint defect, and i had it back that afternoon with a
repainted bumper. I know if you want ti painted a diffrent color they will
charge you the difference between the black and colored paint. hope that helps

Chris
Vahunter@ddaccess.net
http://members.xoom.com/VaHunter