My credit has been approved on my '99 R/T

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 12:26:44 EST

Ok guys, you've seen me posting in the past telling how I "planned" on getting
a '99 R/T.
Well, I finaly took action last friday.. went in to a local Dodge dealer (Dick
Scott) and sat down and ordered one from the factory...
Today, I got a call that said I was approved for my 60 month loan (An A+
rating too, not bad for a 21 year old with virtualy no credit history)

All we are waiting on now is a " VON number" (not vin) which I guess will tell
the scheduled build date...
I'll let you guys know when that happens, cuz then I'll be one step closer to
being one of the DAK family :)