RE: Air Intake

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 14:35:32 EST

Did I notice a big improvement? That all depends on what you are looking for. I installed the filter to improve my throttle responce, which it did, and I could notice it. It also increase the flow at the top end which made getting on the freeway quicker and easier, as well as made it easier to pass someone on a two lane road. So actually, no there was not a big increase in power, but it did improve the one area that I wanted to address and also gave me a little more power at in the upper RPM's.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers

<snip>
........Also did you notice a big increase in power after installing this?
<unsnip>