Re: Oh, my aching back!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 18:04:49 EST

Hey Psycho! Glad your out of the big H and I wish you a quick and complete
recovery!

I'm almost afraid to ask this, but I just went through the "steroid shots"
for my back problems and their telling me the next step (if this doesn't
work) is surgery...

So, with very real trepidation, what's it like having the surgery? Now
that you've had it done, I can tell you it keeps me awake at night thinking
of someone working on my back with a knife.

My private email address is fawcett@bu.edu (I don't want to scare anyone on
the DML)!

Tom