Re: Website updated w/ Clear Lens Pics

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 00:14:48 EST

In a message dated 3/10/99 11:13:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
smokindakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< All right all,

 I finished the page with pics of the Clear corners and some easy install
 instructions. Tell me what you think. Just go under the Pics menu on my
 homepage.

 See ya,

 Steven 2me
 http://www.smokindakota.com

Wow! Nice job on your page...very informative. I was going to do a similar
write-up on my page...now I can just put a link to your page...if you don't
mind. They look sweet. I cant wait till I get mine...should be here tomorrow.
Charles