Re: Waxing my..........Dak

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 21:31:01 EST

Hey Tom, If your asking me not to pull over 1/4 mile before lot 9 and
not dust off my truck with the california duster and armoral my tires, I
can't do it. I couldn't do it even if you guys took up a collection for
me. (I wiped my truck off in the rain before I met Greg!)
See ya,
Bob "Obsessive Compulsive" Nichols