RE: Website updated w/ Clear Lens Pics

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 14:49:52 EST

I didn't go with any other colored bulbs, yet, because of the legal issue.
As far as I understand it is legal as long as you can see the orange color
coming from inside. When I go to shows I will install some green bulbs, I
think that would look nice, especially since my truck is green. Plus the
orange bulbs were included with the lens when I purchased them through
Sportruck.com.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com