FoxWood meet.

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 17:02:09 EST

To the members that will attend the Foxwoods meet I would like to ask for your understandingand forgiveness..... I am going to the meet, but I feel bad... You all seem to take great care of your DAKs and I am sure your rides will be extra clean on the 27.... This is why it is so hard to tell you what I have to do... I am in the middle of packing, cleaning, and straighting out my house in the anticipation of moving... Therfore on the day of the meet I do not want to be there with a very dirty DAK... therefore..... Please don't think less of me..PLEASE... but I have to take my DAK to a car wash.... (cringe)....I will find the best one that is brushless...and I promise that once I move into my new house I will always wash it/and wax it by hand... Please excuse me and forgive me this time....

Thanks for understanding,

Joe DaVolio