Re: RE: Shift kits Attn: Vladimir

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 23:43:51 EST

I am going to be installing a Transgo shift kit tomorrow. (with the help
of my bro) He has put in the main three shift kits in his cars.(all of
them Jaguar XJS V12's)B&M, Hurst, & Transgo. He likes Transgo the best.
It shift firm at WOT. He was able to lay third gear scratches in a car
designed for high speeds. I can't wait to see how it will perform on my
truck. Good luck to ya.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>From: Vladimir Ryall <vladimir@austin.rr.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: RE: Shift kits Attn: Vladimir
>Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:58:44 -0600
>
>Thanks for the inquiry. I purchased the Mopar Kit back in 1997 and had
it
>installed. I have had nothing but grief since. Sometimes it shifts
hard as
>hell, and sometimes it won't shift at all under WOT. It has been very
>frustrating. I already have the Transgo Kit and it is getting
installed
>this Saturday along with a stall converter. I will let you know what
>happens? Last time I heard, Mopar Perf. Tech-Line will tell you they
don't
>carry a shift kit for my year truck. That is due to the fact they have
had
>so many reported problems. It has never been listed in the catalog
that I
>am aware.
>Hope this helps.
>
>Vladimir "FASRAM"
>http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
>http://www.indyram.org/

Jason&Sarah
>Sent: Thursday, March 11, 1999 11:29 AM
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Shift kits Attn: Vladimir
>
>I saw on your website that you have a mopar shift kit installed on your
Ram