Re: Introduction and question (Re: KuKuKooter)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 02:01:04 EST

At 10:50 PM 3/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, David!
>
>(Historian mode on)
>
>KuKuKooter was a DML member from a while back--his first post, according
>to the archives, was on October 4, 1996. He had a fantastic '95 Dak,
>and knew lots of racing tricks. The archives from Oct '96 through Feb
>'97 have lots of his posts. He announced that he was selling his Dak,
>due to a growing family, on 2-25-97. He posted a 'farewell address', of
>sorts, on Feb 26, but stayed on for at least several months after that.
>I THINK he was the first on the list to suggest using an S-Bolt in the
>intake (10-7-96). His profile is no longer on the site, but you can see
>pitures and a description of his Dak under 'K' on the Dakota Pictures
>Page--this was a 'magazine quality' truck!
>
>(Historian mode off)

   Incidentally, I heard from Kuk a little while ago. I believe he used to
live in WA, but he has moved to GA. I don't think he's on the list, but his
e-mail address is Stageone@dalton.net. (in case any of you might be trying to
get ahold of him) I invited him to join the list again, but I haven't heard
from him since. I have a feeling he'll be back if he takes his wise ol'
Grandad's advice. ;-)

  Here's what he had to say:

>Hi folks, just wondering how close I am to any members this time. My
family and I have >been moved to Georgia. I have been tossing around
thoughts of what to build next. >Grandad is trying to convince me into
stuffing a 340 into a Dak....we'll see...
>Kuk

                                               -Jon-