Dak99RT@aol.com wrote:

From: Paul Cesario (CesarioP@members1st.org)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 10:45:09 EST

Dak99RT@aol.com wrote:
> I DONT KNOW WHY AOL KEEPS DELETEING PART OF MY MAIL! NEVER GET AOL IT SUCKS!

Most likely it's because the message is too long to be displayed completely; this happens to me too -- the end of
every message I recieve from this list is cut off at the bottom because it's too big! The reason why is simple: noone
on this list edits their replies for brevity. The result is a huge post full of redundant information with a rather low
"signal to noise" ratio. I can't be the only one who's tired of page-downing through all the stuff they've read before!

The solution is simple: learn (if you don't already know) how to cut and paste your messages/replies. You'll notice
that this reply, for example, only shows the email address of who I'm replying to, followed by a BRIEF, relevant
snippet of his post, followed by my reply. If everyone on this list does the same, the list will become more useful
and informative/enjoyable for all, and good info won't be lost by being cut off.

Having gotten that off my chest, I suppose it's a good time to introduce myself to my fellow list members: I'm Paul
Cesario, of Camp Hill, PA. I just recently acquired a way-cool '98 Dakota Sport 5.2L 5-speed, regular cab and bed,
in a lovely shade of Intense Blue. I have alerady gotten a lot of useful info from the list and the various Dak
websites out there, and plan to start doing some of the basic mods soon (air filter, exhaust, MSD). She only has
4400 miles on her right now, so I think I might need to break the engine in a little more (no tromping on it just yet).

I look forward to continued learning and chatting with my fellow Dak drivers on this list!

Pablo