Re: Foxwoods Restaurants

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 10:51:12 EST

Bob
Le Bistro sounds great. You can put me down for that (1 couple and the half pint) I assume this is for dinner?? and we will go for the buffet for lunch?? I am still waiting to hear if my brother wants to go, I will update you when I hear from him. I'm not sure if my wife wants to make a weekend out of this, if so we will probably stay at her mothers...she lives about 10 mins. away in RI.

Thanks,
Joe DaVolio

BTW..Your email look the same to me.

>>> Bob Nichols <bnich@bellatlantic.net> 03/11 10:26 PM >>>
If its ok with the rest of you I'll go with Le Bistro. I figure we got some
time yet, also want to let the rest of the guys respond. BTW what do my email
look like I just upgraded to Netscape Nav 4.04, I had 2.02 Old Stuff! Bob