Re: Chrome Dipped R/T Wheels

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 11:22:04 EST

At a shop I used to work for we would send them to a polishing shop.
 They would striphte wheel and polish it to a better shine than chrome.
They had a coating on them that stopped the pitting normally associated with
polishing Aluminum. I f you are in the jersey area I can refer you to him.
If not look in the Yellow pages for polishing shops.