AfterMarket Ignition Wiring\Prices

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 11:37:31 EST

I am running MSD 8.5MM SuperConductors, Borg Warner Select brass cap&rotor,
Accel Super Coil, and Champion Truck Plugs. I want to get an aftermarket
ignition box, just not sure yet what brand. It's between MSD and Accel, and
Crane Cams.
For those who are running MSD's 6A, or really any other ignition box, how does
it get wired into the system? I guess what I am asking is how do these boxes
get wired into the ignition system, specifically. I am also curious if anyone
knows a place who can beat the cheapest price of $125 I found for the 6A?
Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6