Re: Performance Modifications

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 18:56:34 EST

Trent:
This is a tough question because like others have said you must take
steps to reach a destination; it doesn't all come at once. My best mod
was the MP computer. But, it was added after the K&N FIPK (first mod),
the Giscon 3" catback (second mod) and the JBA headers. Before the
computer, I thought the Gibson cat-back was the best. However, for these
things to work you have to have some other complimentary things in
place. I don't think the catback would have been as good without the K&N
FIPK. ANd I don't think the MP computer would have done anything with out
the first three.

Richard in SA

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:50:00 -0800 KUZNIK TRENTEN <dakota97@home.com>
writes:
>Just curious, to anybody on the list.
>If you could only do one modification to your Dodge Dakota, that you
>have done on your truck that improved the performance or whatever on
>your Dakota what would it be.
>
>Thanks Trent K.
>http://members.home.net/dakota97/index.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]