Re: Re: Brads Kammer & Kammer Engine Build

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 21:22:57 EST

<< Hey, NO apologies necessary Brad. Most DML'ers knew what was going on!
 NOW, If no one has asked, tell me what Kammer & Kammer is doing to your
 engine, I'm jealous ! =)

 GS -

 98 5.2L 5spd

Well, the bottom end is stock, save for a set of performance rings and I'm
trying to get them to put some strong rod bolts in (like ARP). Heads are
getting ported, 3 angle NHRA stock spec valve job, intake mods (maybe M-1)
comp cams .512 cam, full balance and blueprint, and some other little secrets
he would not get specific about. I'll probably put the motor ont he bottle
once I get it broken in and some good miles on it, so its gonna get built to
handle a 125-150 shot of nitrous. I know they build fast motors, as most of
the NHRA stock class records are held by Dodge trucks with Kammer & Kammer
engines. Jennifer Couchs truck runs honest mid 11's. I'll be damned if the
motor doesnt look bone stock except for the headers. Keep in mind, NHRA stock
specs are exactly that. STOCK! All valve angles, part numbers, and everything
must be exactly how the motor came of the assembly line. There are some grey
areas, and thats were the builders make the power. I'm expecting low 13's on
the motor. We will see in a couple months!

Brad