Re: 91 Dak 5.2 Exhaust mods

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 00:36:33 EST

Chad I did a flowmaster 2 chamber, then 3" all the way out. I gained
about 1-2 mpg on the highway (to a true 17-18 mpg). Around town and
city/fwy driving it was 15.5-16.5 consistantly.

It DID have a slight stumble in the morning when cold though, and around
2200 rpm the exhaust made a bit of a drone at fwy speeds (3.55 gearing).

Sam '99 RT x 2