First encounter with Mustang

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 08:20:20 EST

I only had my R/T for 2 days now and only have put about 150 miles on it. I
was out last night taking it for a ride and going to visit some of my local
Mopar buddies to show it off and I came up on a Cobra SVT, he started to get
froggy with me on the expressway, so I got on it a little. I let off since the
motor is far from being broke in. We both got off on the same exit and he gave
me a big thumbs up. I was sure nice getting some respect from a Mustang
driver. I can't wait till the motors broke in and I can really see what this
truck can do.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 BLK R/T cc