Re: peeling paint

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 10:02:10 EST

Call the 800 number and insist that this latent defect (wording very
important here) is unacceptable.....State that you know of MANY other
trucks/owners with this problem (surf the net a while and believe me, you'll
find em!)...then, say that you plan on taking this as far as it has to go to
get satisfaction....They will him and haw and say that the warranty is
expired (BS according to my lawyer)....Just keep pestering them.....The
squeaky wheel....!

At 03:04 PM 3/10/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm having trouble getting my posts posted. Maybe the 3rd time is the
>charm. My bumper is also peeling. I took it to the dealer only to be told
>that the warranty was expired. Can I get something accomplished through
>factory customer service? In other words, who do I whine to? Thanks, David
-----
> (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
> (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
> /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
> / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
>* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
> ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
>Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)
-----

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

1987 Honda Shadow VT110C....Black, Cobra Horn Covers, Jardine tapered
slipons.....Gawd I love this bike!

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!